Friday, May 15, 2009
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 11:02 PM
Comments: 0
Phew!
Exams are finally over.. =) At least for the time being. Although i know that i will fail at least one paper, at least i have put in my best effort. I have done what i can for the past 2 weeks. I dun really feel very relaxed, the thought of working tml really dampened my mood. Feeling so exhausted!!!

I wish i could slp in longer tonight. Can't really slp well for the past few nights, i will even wake up before the alarm ring because i'm worried that i might be late. It also take me at least an hour to fall aslp every night, because the moment i shut my eyes, all kinds of weird formula, balance sheets and graphs will replay on and on. Ahh!! I need a good break. Fuck the work and the stupid phone calls!

Anywae, i've gained so much weight during these 2 weeks!!

I intend to use 1 month to return to my original weight, another continue to work towards my ideal weight. Hehe. Determined this time!! Just had Seoul Garden with all of them for post-exam celebration~ Hehes.. That will be my last pre-dieting sinful supper!

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com