Saturday, August 15, 2009
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 7:44 PM
Comments: 0
random
Hmm, sometimes I just can't understand how come a fren can say things to put u down or to hurt you. I was wondering if that person just purely enjoy mocking at others, or want to make you feel little as compared to him/her. Sometimes i'm so tired of that those things he/she said.

Anywae, another sat is zooming pass me just like that! Soon it will be monday. Boo. Ydae had my amkss 4/2 class chalet. Haha. It was interesting to see the changes in many people. But some of them still didn't grow up after so many years. Hahazz.

Didn't know what to say now. Feeling rather drained becos of the consistent gastric since ydae. I wonder why it occur so frequently.. Even though I am cutting fat, but i'm not on diet! Hmm, went swimming again, and i increased the intensity! Feeling shiok but tired. Hehes. Alrite gtg have dinner with my family now.. =)

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com