I'm having my leave til 22nd, and right now i'm resting, recuperating, re-charging before i embark on my new journey! =) Many thanks to those who tagged me, i'm ready to move on, i just need a little more courage and i'm pretty sure i have it. =)=) Jia you jia you!
So what have i done so far??
I had a wonderful Rest & Relax chalet from 12th - 14th at Downtown East with my BEST POLY MATES, aka Wee & Jan! Everything we did was impromptu as we did not have a fixed agenda. However, I'm rather disappointed that we didn't make it to Wild Wild Wet because of my stupid menses that came at the wrong time! We didn even make it to the Escape Theme Park because it was not opened during the weekdays. *CRY* But overall we had fun just lazing around, walking up and down, video marathon-ing and our mini BBQ! Refer for more pics at Wee's and Jan's bloggie bah.. =)=)
P/S: To my partner-in-crime, my twin, my cousie, dearest xigua: Stay stong and be firm in your decision! Me and Mango will always be with you. *Huggies* (",)
I finally started shopping on some "office wear" that is needed for my new job. They have uniform provided, however, i may need to wear my own because i duno when is the uniform arriving. Super Headache. I have limited choices because i have to standardize the clothes according to the "company's standard". Sounds so familiar, so gross.
-Extracted from Miss Cabin Crew Trainer-
Anyway, I have to thank my deardear for making this shopping trip with me despite being so tired from an overnight shift! *mauckz* Not forgetting the surprise breakfast he got for me the next morning!!! Knocking on my door early in the morning juz to deliver breakfast for me~ My favourite plain and egg prata! *Aww....* I LOVE YOU DEAR!!! =D
And to my BEST FRIEND, fiona:
I hope you can stay strong too!! and i wish that you can regain ur bubbly self again someday. Love you. =)






*~Long Vacation~*





