
I just finished watching 敗犬女王!!! Its a damn sweet and nice show!!! =D=D Aww.. Hehes. One of my favourite show!!! =D=D I dun wana elaborate too much, go watch if u can! =)
Didn update for quite sometime le! Didn really know what to write, but life's going rather okay for me~! Had several meetups with friends, picnic at sentosa, kbox, upcoming slumber party and bbq!!! Ooooh.. nice. =D
Work wise, need i say more? LOL.
Will update again once my mood is settled down! Hehes. I wana have a nice sweet dream pls!!
I usually had adventurous dreams, duno why.. Haha. I dreamt abt dinosaurs chasing me, I dreamt abt fighting in a battlefield, I dreamt abt myself flying, I dreamt abt all sorts of action packed stuff! Last night i dreamt myself going back to the 1960's kind of days with some friends, and I remb telling them that if I were given a talent to pursue for a career, I wana be a pianist! Cool~~ haha!
But had a terrible leg cramp in the middle of the night that shook me up!! Ahh.. i can't even sit up to reach my leg, i juz let the pain bite and slowly release by itself. My whole right leg is currently lactic acidosis-ed! Hope I will have a better slp tonight! Let me have the sweetest dream pls!! =D=D
我想只要能够让自己开心,偶尔幻想一下也是值得的。。 =D






long time no update!!





