Thursday, July 17, 2008
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 11:21 PM
Comments: 0
Drained..
I'm not feeling great today. Just when i thought that everything starts going smoothly, something else happened again. I'm really very tired of riding this non-stop roller coaster, and I wonder when will all these end..... Its nauseating.

Perhaps til the day I left.

Yet, it seems like i'm running away from it again. I hate to feel that way. I want to be strong enough to face this current, I want to be given this chance to prove that I can withstand... But who will be giving me the chance?

.......................

Anyway, I find today's maths lecture more interesting than the previous one. The lecturer can definitely crack some lame and cold jokes, which I find it really funny~~ Haha. So far so good, i'm enjoying school. =)

I'll be getting my new desk this Sat! Once everything is packed and settled, its time to get down to serious work.

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com