Saturday, October 25, 2008
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 12:14 AM
Comments: 0
Enjoying life!
I'm officially released from the hands of Novena Surgery! I'm a free girl now! =D Kiah and I served our last day on 22nd Oct, and we had a great buffet lunch in house with courtesy from all the nurses!! Thank you sooo much!~ =D=D My only regret was that I forgot to bring my camera!~ No pictures for memorance~ Sad-ed. But its okay, i know that i will go back and pay them a visit from time to time while working in IRAS.

Today is a shopping day with Fiona!! However, i didn't find anything catchy and therefore didn't really buy anything.. =/ We both felt so old! We can barely tolerate a few hours of walking before we need to find a place to sit~~ Haha~ and i came home with a super strained muscle on my right calf~! I shall continue my shopping spree til i got everything i needed! =D

Tml is my grandfather's birthday celebration! =D As usual, seafood dinner tml =D

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com