Friday, January 16, 2009
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 12:38 AM
Comments: 0
i'm down
I hate to answer the stupid phone and listen to ppl's nonsensical requests.
I hate to face the ever PMS-ing sup.
I hate to talk and pretend to be smiley behind the phone when i'm extremely tired.
I hate it when i'm new and yet minimal support was given.


I hate to shuffle myself between work and school.
I hate to feel tired at the end of the day before I can settle down for my revision.
I hate to wake up at 6am everyday and came home after 11pm during school days.
I hate to know that exams are around the corner and yet I've got no time to study.
I hate to think that weekends the my only time available for revision.
I hate to sacrifice outing plans on weekends.

I just wanna complain and vent out my frustration.

They want me to strive for exams. They are so realistic, so materislistic and so academicably brain-washed. They got upset with me that I just wanna aim for a pass, probably they want me to get 1st class honours. They can never understand that I have got no time to study at all. Weekends alone are not enough. They said that studies are very impt, and they would rather I sacrifice my job and study full-time. Yet, they are not going to support me for the school fees. They want me to pay for my own school fees. Where on earth do money come from if I were to quit my job. They are leaving me with no choice. I am confused by all their words. They are contradicting themselves, and they are stressing me instead of helping me.

Conclusion: They want me to continue to work and study. I have to find my own 48hrs/day to study full-time and work full-time.

I'm going crazy soon.
I feel like shit.
I feel like crying.
I feel like dying.

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com