Just pen down little updates before I start on my revision. Wanna say a thousand apologies that I may have neglected the people around me, esp my friends. Sigh, so sorry but I really can't sacrifice my weekends! Pls pls understand that working full-time and coping part-time studies is really no joke. My energy level always hit rock bottom whenever I came home from work, and therefore weekends are my only time to really mug.. =(=( And i'm not studying for myself, my family is putting pressure on me too. They want me to score well, yet i know i really can't cope. I have also missed so many weeks of family gathering. Haiz.. i need to be a chao camper at home liao..
Anywae, dear brought his mum, sis and me to Furama Waterfront for an international buffet dinner last Sat. Dear had the Home Affairs promotion thing and we enjoyed the dinner at $25 nett. =) Well, i was also quite surprised that ICA is under home affairs too.

With dear's mama =)

Dd and me!

With dear's mama and mei mei. My hair was a mess here. =X
Okie, i think i really have to start studying. Sigh.
And to our sister: pls pls take care of urself k! Remb that Wee and I will be here no matter what.. Jia you wor!! Must stay strong please.. =)