Saturday, March 7, 2009
Posted by: *VoNz*
Time: 9:43 PM
Comments: 0
Bearbear!!!

I'm indeed a happy girl today!!! =) I FINALLY found my bearbear's clothes online at eBay~ =)=)=)
I just emailed the seller to ask if she has more than 1 piece, and are there other colours out there. In case you duno, my current bearbear's pants is red in colour, and his leaf is blue. =p I pray hard that the seller is willing to ship it to singapore!! Ahh.. i don't mind paying much more for it. For ur info, the seller is in United Stats. LOL!
It all started when I saw a koala bear on TV ydae. It was SOOOOOO cute that i decided to find some koala pics on yahoo images. After seeing those koala photos, i thought it looked quite like my bear, so i happily type "koala pillow" and search. Nothing was found on yahoo, but later i found him on google!! =)
Lalalala~

Yvonne Looi
Twenty-three
15 march
Pisces
SIM-UOL Biz
I'm short-tempered. I'm spoilt. I hate to work. I love to play. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my dear.

Browser: Internet Explorer
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Established since: 2 Aug 2009
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria




MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com