Simply can't wait for exams to be over, yet fearful of the approach. I long for the freedom of doing the things I like! I want to meet up with my friends, chill out, watch movies, shopping, continue on maplestory, watch videos, swimming, hair makeover, jumbo seafood dinner..... and the list goes on.......
2 months of freedom awaits before another cycle of battle. Sigh.
Finally my mummy says she's going to support me to study full time! Yay! =D She'll pay half of my remaining sch fees, another half from my brother. I've told her that I might repeat some of the modules, and she says I have to work doubly hard next year. She is very against the idea of me stretching out my modules to more than 3 years..... Of cos I have to pay back the loan after I graduate.
However, i can't see myself studying full time. I really felt that will be a waste for not earning money for that 2 years. Just say I'm greedy bah. I know I can't have the best of both worlds, and yet i'm trying so hard to fight for it (in vain). I'm just contented that she finally understood my difficulty, and an assurance that I can fall upon if one day I really can't move on. Til then, I will still try my best to remain status quo.. =D
Slow but productive day today. Shall finish Budgeting before i hit the sack. =)













