To say i'm not disappointed, I'll be lying. At least for maths, I thought that I would have at least pass that paper as that was the only subject I revised before I went to sit for it. Although I only used 2 days, sat and sun for revision, that's the best I could do. That's the problem with working full-time.
I never set myself to compete against the full-time students. As much as I hope to obtain good grades, sometimes we just have to accept the reality.
I feel sad when my mum got so disappointed. I thought that initially I was able to accept it, but she got so serious that she urged me to quit my job and therefore we begin arguing. Everything to her is about paper chase, and to me its about doing what I enjoy. Nobody is wrong, just different in perspective.
The greatest hit is when she finally came in my room and asked me if i really find it too difficult to cope. She asked me to change course or school if i want. She's willing to lend me that sum of money for sch fees. Can't help feeling sad as i've not only disappoint myself, but also disappoint her.
Btw, i scored a remarkably great score of 27/100.






amazingly bad





